Monday, November 9, 2009

I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU (VOICES, 1979)


One of Amy Irving's romantic lead is the 1979 film Voices. She plays Rosemarie Lemon, a deaf who dreams big of becoming a professional dancer. Micheal Ontkean as Drew Rithman aspires to be the best of a singer. Burton Cummings dubbed Michael Ontkean's singing voice. One of those film that work because of the lead's great chemistry and inspired performances. One for the books if you're into romantic drama with memorable theme.


I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU
sung by: Burton Cummings

Clocks in the parking lot, watching the time
Watch honest people chase, starting to chime
Timepieces holding my life in their hands
Always remind me, behind me, behind me


But I will always wait for you
Take my time and count on you
Somehow, I know you’ll make it too
Until I see you
Until I feel you
Until I hear you

Second hand sweeping our minutes to trial
Taking my future away on the dial
But I’m not afraid I’ll be late for a while
The future surrounds me, the moment has found me


And I will always be with you
Take my time and count on you
Somehow, I know we’ll make it through
Now that I see you
Now that I feel you
Now that I hear you

No comments:

Post a Comment