Saturday, February 26, 2011

ANOTHER SIDE OF ME (THE LEGACY, 1978)

One of those rare occasions when a horror/mystery has a very sweet movie theme. The Legacy's title track Another Side Of Me was sang by Kiki Dee and was heard during the opening credits. The film is about a cursed inheritance that befell the two couple among others.


ANOTHER SIDE OF ME
sung by: Kiki Dee


I’m going back
Across the sky
To places I have never been
But something seems to be
Slowly drawing me away
And that’s what come what may

I’m going back
To faces I have never seen
To feel the freedom
Of a sweet clear winter’s golden day
The sunset stained with gold

A love that never grows cold
While you’re the hand that I hold
I’ll face my years to be

And we may find
That as the story is told
We’ll watch the future unfold
Another side of me

I’m going back
Unless I’m sure
I need you more than ever now

And through the distance
We’ll see things in another light
If we just raise our sights

And looking back
We’ll understand it all somehow
Today, forever and beyond
Together we will see
Another side of me

No comments:

Post a Comment